AGI in Afghanistan
- Present in the region for more than 6 years, AGI is the largest insurer in Afghanistan.
- AGI offers support and expert advice to help you find the best insurance solutions for your business and personal needs. Afghan Global Insurance in Afghanistan is taking on the challenge to prove to you that we are available, reliable and attentive
- With a workforce of over 40 employees,
- Branches in Herat and Farah,
- AGI is one of the largest player in the Afghanistan with more than 50 thousand customers.
- AGI in Afghanistan offers a wide range of insurance products and services for corporate and individual customers.
- The company has been awarded the most progressive insurer of 2015 by G.F.M.
- 6 Years Of Successful Operation And Impressive Growth At The Insurance Arena
- Chairmanship of AIPA
- We are fully approved and regulated by the Afghanistan Insurance Authority (AIA) – (license number A003: 1395 & D-35250)
AIPA: The Insurance Association-
- The AIPA was established in 2013, to meet the needs of the growing insurance sector, and to collectively represent the interests of the insurance community. AIPA was formally registered in February 2014. It aims to serve as the voice of the Afghanistan insurance companies and the Afghanistan insurance sector in dialogues and consultations with the Insurance Regulator – the Afghanistan Insurance Authority (AIA), government ministries, businesses, individuals, and other stakeholders.
- The AIPA aims to strengthen the competitiveness of the insurance industry in Afghanistan. AGI is functional licensed insurers in Afghanistan, is members of the AIPA.
- AIPA also aims to build the capacities of insurance professionals and to generate greater awareness about insurance.
- AIPA receives support from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Financial Access for Investing in the Development of Afghanistan (FAIDA) project.
One business, many skills
AGI develops and offers products and services adapted to each customer and owes its success and solidity to the variety and performance level of these products and services in:
- Property insurance
- casualty insurance
- Health Insurance