Erection & Construction All Risk
AGI offers a range of innovative solutions to cater for the construction and erection projects as well as engineering risks such as plant all risks (contractor’s plant and machinery), electronic equipment’s, etc.
Engineering Insurance products
The range of engineering insurance products for you to choose from!
- Contractors All Risk
- Erection All Risk
- Electronic Equipment’s
- Machinery Breakdown
- We have a highly specialized team of qualified and experienced professionals to understand your requirements and offer the right solutions.
- AGI offers customized solutions to cater to the specific needs of Principal/Financial Institution
- AGI works with you at all staged providing Risk engineering solutions
- Our global expertise of AGI Corporate Solutions can be availed for dealing with large projects.
Contractors all risk (CAR) insurance
The Contractor’s All Risks policy is specially designed to cover engineering projects involving construction of buildings and other civil engineering works. The Contractor’s All Risks insurance provides coverage against:
- Material damage to work under construction.
- Damage and loss to contractor’s plant, machinery and equipment.
- Damage to third party property and/or bodily injury arising in connection with the contract work
- The policy provides coverage for construction period and maintenance period.
INTEREST / PERSON INSURED
Insured parties include:
- Main Contractor
The contractor all risks policy is specially designed to cover for loss or damage to predominantly civil engineering construction projects ranging from small villa to construction of bridges or high rise.
This is an “All Risk” policy covering various activities of construction (except specific exclusions as mentioned in the policy)
This policy can be taken out in the joint names of the contractor and the employer. This policy enables the Contractor or Employer to comply with the insurance requirements of the Contract
Cover can be extended to include constructional plant as part of the Contractor All Risks cover
Erection all risk insurance
The Erection All Risk policy is specially designed to cover loss or damage to projects that involves erection/installation of plant, machinery and equipment ranging from erection of a single machine to a large power plant.
This is an “All Risk” policy covering various activities of erection/installation, testing and commissioning of plant and equipment (except specific exclusions as mentioned in the policy). It protects a contractor or employer against physical loss or damage to the contract works, construction plant and equipment or machinery. It also includes cover for damage to property of third parties and bodily damage to third parties.
The policy can be taken out in the joint names of the contractor and the employer. This policy enables the Contractor or Employer to comply with the insurance requirements of the Contract
Electronic equipment insurance
This is a specially designed policy which covers accidental loss or damage to electronic equipment such as the following:
- Electronic data processing machine.
- Telecommunication equipment.
- Transmitting and receiving installations (including Radio, TV, Cinema Sound Reproduction and Studio Equipment).
- Material testing and research equipment.
- Electro-Medical Installations.
- Signal and transmitting units.
Machinery insurance is important for anyone operating technical plant or machinery, whether they be large industrial enterprises or small firms. Unexpected damage to machinery and equipment can pose a threat to a company’s very existence.
Machinery Insurance covers diverse spectrum of machines and equipment in commercial and production facilities, such as
- Power generating units (boilers, turbines, generators, gas turbines, etc),
- Power distribution plant (transformers, high- and low-voltage switchgear, etc)
- Production machinery, plant and equipment (electric motors, compressors, pumps, gear boxes vessels, reactors, etc)
Machinery Insurance is a supplementary cover for the machinery/equipment which are otherwise required to be insured along with building, stock etc on the premises under the standard fire/property policy