The core competencies we seek for our team members are as follows:
- Business Orientation
Aware of business issues and their effects on our customers, our company and the insurance industry in general.
- Customer Focus
Service delivery that is solution led and exceeds customers’ expectations.
The motivation to achieve results; the initiative to take control; and the ﬂexibility to adopt to change.
- Planning and Organization
The ability to plan and prioritize; to set goals, assign resources and meet deadlines; and have an eye for detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Decision Making
The intellect to assimilate information quickly and apply considered judgment to complex situations; to be decisive under pressure; and persuasive under threat.
The ability to spot the opportunity and see the different angle.
- Team Player
The ability to contribute to the environment, and to share information and ideas.
- Communication skills
The ability to deliver and receive clear, concise, correct, complete and timely information.
We are committed to adding value to all our clients and associates…
- Quality – working towards the achievement of the highest standards of quality, reliability & professionalism.
- Productivity – focusing on accomplishments and measurable results.
- Excitement – experiencing a high degree of energy and enthusiasm in the course of our work.
- Continuous Improvement – working consistently to enhance or upgrade products, services or processes.
- Openness – clear and direct two-way communications about goals, expectations, perceptions, business information and performance.
- Teamwork – close working relationship with a group, to work collaboratively toward common goals.
- Perfect Service to Customers – to exceed customers’ expectations with the highest quality information or products, rapid delivery, and personal attention.